In school we are only introduced to only a handful of intelligences, such as verbal, numerical, artistic. If we are not strong in these, we often see ourselves as being stupid. However in reality there are many different intelligences. I have seen so many intelligences in my clients over the years. I would like to share them with you so that you can identify your own natural intelligence – the one you are good at, without ever having to work at it, without even having to think about it!
Here is one in a long list:
You more than likely have high Animal Intelligence if you:
- Feel more comfortable around animals than humans
- Rather be with an animal if you are stressed or unwell
- Find it easy to tune into animals and know what they need
- Find animals relax around you and respond easily to your wishes or training
- Always feel better having been outdoors with an animal
- Find it easier to “communicate” with animals than with people
- Very committed to animal welfare
Careers you might consider:
Vet, animal nurse, guide dog trainer, train horses to work with children with disabilities, jockey, horse trainer, dog groomer, kennel owner, equestrian centre owner, riding teacher, show jumper, dairy, sheep, pig farmer, race horse trainer, pet shop owner, or the equine equipment retail trade.
To find out more about your natural intelligence and how this can be applied to your career, please call Andrée on 01-2788013 or email email@example.com. You can also Skype her at andree.harpur.