It’s never too late!
“Am I the only one who is not happy in their career? Help me change my career!”
You are not alone!
The vast majority of adults will change job on average four times in their life, sometimes involving major career changes. So it is now a normal step. Andrée has put supports and structures in place to help you do just this.
“But I have a family and financial commitments – I can’t think of changing career!”
Andrée never loses sight of the fact that a career decision is rarely made in a vacuum. She helps you identify how you would like your personal life to link in with your work, and your work to link in with your personal life. She takes a holistic approach, making sure that each area of your life is balanced.
Perhaps you are thinking about coming home, or you want to work in Ireland? Andrée can bring you up to date and help you identify what skills you might need.
How we can help you:
- Identify your natural intelligence
- Find out what you are really good at, using the Career Assessment system
- Discover courses that will provide you with the training and confidence you need
- Put this knowledge to work in your career
- Learn how to highlight your natural skills in your CV
- Practice how to present your natural gifts in an interview situation
FAQs for Adults
Even when we do, we may not know how to put them to good use in the work place.
· Career Guidance gives you an objective pattern of your gifts and talents and shows you how to put these to good use at work.
· Career Guidance helps you to identify your natural skills and talents and how to use these to best effect in the work place.
· Career Guidance also provides you with the opportunity to look objectively at yourself without any agenda or interference from others.
· You identify which career activities excite you and which work environments would suit you best.
· You discover which work environments compliment your personality to the maximum.
· You explore what motivates you on a deep level and research what career would allow you to develop this passion.
· Perhaps for the first time, you discover which intelligences you are strongest in. These are natural intelligences that you are using all the time, perhaps without realising it. We show you how to put these intelligences to work in ways that you will really enjoy.
· We look at what you would like to achieve in your personal life and plan for a stimulating interaction between your personal life and your career goals.
You just need to have a good broadband connection and access to a laptop as our career consultation will last 2 hours.
The problem is that if you are unhappy at work and you go to a recruitment agency, they will find you more of the same job! We help you to change career.
· We help you to change career if you are unhappy in your present one!
· We find out what career you would be really comfortable and happy in.
· We also help you to build a Paper Bridge between the job you are in at the moment and where you want to go. This means that we look at what extra training or qualifications you would need in order to access the career you love.
· Once you know what you want and you have the necessary training, you can then contact a recruitment agency to source that particular career for you.
· In short, we help you discover the career you want and prepare you for it; the recruitment agency can then find it for you!
Our role is to first ensure that you’re on the kind of career path that is right for you.
Our service is unique in that we help you:
· Present the information on your CV n the most relevant and compelling way.
· We study the competencies that the company is looking for in their job search.
· We then ensure that your CV reflects these competences most accurately and compellingly.
· We will also indicate the most important points of your CV that you will then prepare for your interview, (See our Interview Preparation Link)
· We will then format your CV using the most modern and efficient lay-outs.
· You now have a relevant and compelling document that will open the door to a career you love.
· We have designed a Skype service that will provide you with the convenience of being able to do this from your own space yet keep the in-depth exploration that will provide you with a unique and effective CV.
· Because we take CVs so seriously this is not a quick fix. You need to be ready to invest time and effort into the process. We can guarantee that you will be glad that you did!
The Careers Assessment System:
· This is an in-depth psychometric assessment, with four different assessments, including Personality Profiling, Motivation Questionnaire, Interest Inventory and Natural Intelligence Questionnaire. This in-depth approach can help even the most indecisive client choose the next best step towards a career they love.
· It is tailored to suit you, the client: We appreciate that everyone’s needs are different, so we are able to devote special attention to your own particular needs and career situation.
· We use the most up to date, sophisticated Psychometric tools: The tests we use are of the same standard as those used in large corporates. People ask us: why do we need to use such sophisticated tools? We know that you are making not only a career choice, you are making a life choice. It is really important for you to choose the next best step. This next best step will put you on a path where you can continue to develop your career throughout your life. At this point you need to make the most informed decision possible. We provide you with the best tools to ensure you receive the best information.
· We provide expert advice. We have advised thousands of clients. We have dealt with every scenario and built up a huge database of career options! We have dealt with clients from all career backgrounds. You can therefore trust our experience and our expertise.
We say that we know you are making, not only a career choice, you are making a life choice. It is really important for you to choose your next best step. This next best step will you on a path where you will continue to develop your career throughout your life. At this point you need to make the most informed decision they can. We use the best tools to ensure you have the best information.
· The pattern of your strengths that emerge from each assessment.
· A full written account of all that was discussed during the session. This means that you do not have to take notes, you can participate fully in our feedback session.
· A comprehensive list of Careers which would call for your natural skills and talents.
· A detailed list of website links of the most efficient and effective courses that would enable you to access this new career area.
· We help you construct a comprehensive Career Plan that details the steps you will take to make your new career a reality.
We are very aware that your work life and your personal life are very interlinked. If there are elements of your work life that are making you very unhappy or anxious, this will necessarily impact very much on your personal life.
Likewise, if you are experiencing pressure in your personal life, this will also impact on decisions you will make in your work life.
Our mission is to achieve a balance that will realise your ambitions in work, but will also flow around the most important priorities in your personal life. We are very aware of the Personal Commitments that you have and that you would like to meet in your personal life and our career decisions will be made within this context.
Therefore our career advice will also will always take into account not only the factors in your work life, but also the factors that are extremely important to you in all aspects of your life.
At the moment we do not have the capacity to provide weekend sessions. However it is in our future plans to facilitate our clients and to provide this as part of our service.
At the moment, we provide Skype Consultations in the evening time, starting at 7 p.m.
Please do let us know if this service would suit you better.