Confidentiality is an essential part of all career guidance. Andree Harpur and Associates, hold all records securely and will ensure confidentiality in the treatment of any information held about its clients.
All information will be kept confidential unless the client and counsellor agree to discuss something with a third party. Where appropriate a consent form will be used. The only reasons for breaking confidentiality would be if the counsellor considered that there was a threat to personal safety, if another person’s life was at risk or if the counsellor was liable to civil or criminal court proceedings if the information was not disclosed. If at all possible this would be discussed beforehand.
Our assessments are used for occupational/ career reasons only. They should never be seen as a psychological assessment. They should never be used as the basis for mental health decisions. They apply to the school/ college or workplace environments only.
Disclaimer on all Information Provided
Andree Harpur and Assocs. will do their utmost to ensure that all information shared is accurate and up to date. However, it is the client’s responsibility to double check the accuracy of all information and website links before taking any career decisions.
Cancellation of Career Sessions
If for any reason you are unable to attend your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. The required notice for cancellation is 48 hours. Where there is less notice of cancellation or if you do not attend your appointment you will be charged the full fee.
Termination of Careers Process
Andree Harpur and Associates reserve the right to terminate the careers process at any time if they deem it to be unproductive for the client or the counsellor.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our site
- We can update our site, and may change the content, at any time. Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be complete or accurate.
Accessing our site
- The information on our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or will never be interrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever unavailable for any reason.
Intellectual property rights
- The content for all intellectual property rights in our site, is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use, and you can refer others within your organisation to any content on our site.
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without first getting a licence from us or the organisation which gave us our licence to use that content.